Call for Candidates
Dear Chapter Members,
Call for Candidates is Now Open!
Would you like to make a difference for LMTs in South Carolina? Volunteering for your AMTA state chapter is a rich and meaningful experience and we would love to have you join us. Benefits of volunteering include:
- Networking opportunities
- Great way to add to your resume
- Ways to earn free continuing education
- Great way to find new mentors and friends
Candidate Applications are due February 20, 2021.
The election results will be announced during the virtual annual business meeting, March 20, 2021.
Call for Candidates
Apply by 2/20/2021
AMTA-SC Chapter wants YOU to be part of the team!
Consider running or encouraging another AMTA Member to
run for one of AMTA-SC Chapter’s open volunteer positions!
Please contact your chapter’s Online Elections Coordinator to request the Candidate Application or with any questions:
Open Positions & Position Descriptions
Please click on the position title to view the entire description
Board Member 2-year term (2021-2023) – Board Position
Professional Member in good standing for at least 1 year
Financial Administrator 2-year term (2021-2023) – Board Position
Professional Member in good standing for at least 1 year AND at least one of the following:
- Completed one term year as a chapter board member within the last 3 years
- Completed one term year as a chapter committee chair or member, within the last 2 years
- Completed one term year as a national board member, national standing committee chair or national
standing committee member within the last 2 years
- Professional Member in good standing for at least 1 year
Candidates will be asked to confirm they are/have:
- Professional Member (includes Graduate Member) in good standing & have fulfilled other eligibility requirements.
- Signed the Chapter Volunteer (and/or Delegate) Code of Conduct
- Access to computer, phone & internet
- Able to commit for the entire term of office.
- Willing and able to commit the time required.
- Able to travel for volunteer activities if required.
- Read the position description for the position for which they are applying.